All information given when contacting us, registering and/or ordering through us is kept strictly confidential and not given or sold to any third parties. We do not store any credit/debit card or Bank information whatsoever.
We use PayPal to handle our payment transaction processes safely and securely. They use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology, and don't give out Credit/Debit card or Bank information to the sellers. Using PayPal we find brings peace of mind to our customers knowing that their details are safe and insuring their purchases. We do not store any credit/debit card or Bank information whatsoever.
1) If you wish to contact us by email we will only use your email address to reply to your email. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
2) When ordering a product from creationsoftware.com through PayPal, PayPal give us your email address. We will only use this email address to link it to your order and/or auto-renewal if set up or to let you know if an auto renewal payment fails. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
3) Registering with us: The email address you supply when you register with us will only be used to remind you before your licence is due for renewal or if you have an auto-renewal set up, to remind you before the auto-payment goes through, to let you know if an auto-payment fails or to remind you of your password should you forget it and request a reminder. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties. You can opt out of any or all of these at any time via your Privacy Settings page in your account login. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
We ask for your telephone number when placing an initial order with us so that we can contact you if there are any problems with placing your order. Telephone numbers given are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
Personal data is data such as your name, address, email, phone number, bank details, photos, IP address etc.
Personal Data we collect
When you order or make a transaction we collect your name, (Church name, City and Country) email address, telephone number, billing address and IP address. When you unlock our software we collect your IP address, Operating System version and serial numbers.
Personal Data how we store it
The collected personal data is stored on a secure and encrypted database.
Personal Data what we use it for
Your name is used for your invoice and to identify the purchaser, (Church name, City and Country is used to assign identity to your licence) your email is used so that you can login to your account, your telephone number is used in case we need to contact you should there be a problem with your order, your billing address is used for your invoice and so that we have record of the purchaser's address, your purchase IP address is stored for security reasons. Unlocking your software your IP address, Operating System version and serial numbers are used to lock the software to a specific computer.
Personal Data how long do we keep it for
By law we are required to retain your personal data for six years after your last transaction with us for TAX purposes.
Personal Sensitive Data
Personal Sensitive Data is personal data such as health details, religious views, political opinions, trade union membership and biometric data etc.
We do not collect or store any personal sensitive data.
All information given when registering or updating your account details are kept strictly confidential and never given or sold to any third parties.
What is a Cookie?
Yes. We also use third party Cookies provided by Google and PayPal.
What are these cookies used for?
1) Our Cookies are used for logging you in and out of your SongPro area securely and for remembering your registration number so that you don't have to keep re-entering it.
2) PayPal Cookies are used when you add, edit or remove items to your shopping cart/basket.
3) Google Cookies are used for accurately counting the number of visitors we receive and the duration of their visit. Just like a shop we like to know how many visitors we receive, what they were interested in and how long they stay.
These cookies are safe and do not pose any security threats. Cookies do not identify people, but rather they are defined themselves by a combination of a computer, a user account, and a browser.
You can opt-out if you wish by changing a setting on your web browser to block all cookies, but you may find that some websites won't work correctly or at all without them.
In depth list of the third party cookies used and what they are used for: 1) Google cookies 2) PayPal cookies.
Creation Software Limited
Registered in England no.3029045.