All information given, email addresses, registration information, ordering information etc is kept strictly confidential and not given or sold to any third parties. We do not store any credit/debit card information whatsoever.
We use PayPal to handle our payment transaction processes safely and securely. They use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology, and don't give out Credit/Debit card information to the sellers. Using PayPal we find brings peace of mind to our customers knowing that their details are safe and insuring their purchases.
Payments by telephone
Any card information you give us is kept strictly confidential between you, us and the Payment Gateway we use. We do not retain, store or pass this information onto any other parties.
1) When ordering a product from creationsoftware.com through PayPal, PayPal give us your email address. We will only use this email address if there are any problems with your order, to confirm your order and to inform you when we will despatch it to you. We may notify you about new versions of software launched unless you have requested us not to do so. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
2) If you wish to contact us by email we will only use your email address to reply to your email, we may contact you regarding a previous issue we have discussed. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
3) Registering with us: The email address you supply when you register with us will only be used to inform you of an update or upgrade for the software program, we may contact you regarding a previous issue we have discussed. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
4) Joining our affiliate scheme, we will only use the email address you supply to notify you of any payments you are due to receive, or for any changes regarding this scheme. These email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
We ask for your telephone number when placing an order so that we can contact you if there are any problems with placing your order. Telephone numbers given are kept strictly confidential and are never given or sold to any third parties.
All information given when registering or updating your registered details is kept strictly confidential and never given or sold to any third parties.
What is a Cookie?
Yes. We also use third party Cookies provided by Google and PayPal.
What are these cookies used for?
1) Our Cookies are used for logging you in and out of your SongPro area securely and for remembering your registration number so that you don't have to keep re-entering it.
2) PayPal Cookies are used when you add, edit or remove items to your shopping cart/basket.
3) Google Cookies are used for accurately counting the number of visitors we receive and the duration of their visit. Just like a shop we like to know how many visitors we receive, what they were interested in and how long they stay.
These cookies are safe and do not pose any security threats. Cookies do not identify people, but rather they are defined themselves by a combination of a computer, a user account, and a browser.
You can opt-out if you wish by changing a setting on your web browser to block all cookies, but you may find that some websites won't work correctly or at all without them.
In depth list of the third party cookies used and what they are used for: 1) Google cookies 2) PayPal cookies.
Creation Software Limited
Registered in England no.3029045. VAT no. 661 2806 44